|Hospital||If any hospital wants to add information to the summary medical description of this treatment a MORE button will be displayed in this column. Information||The price quoted assumes: Community - Treatment or service delivered in the home or community based premises. GP Practice - Treatment is provided by a General Practitioner. Hospital Side Room - The same setting as Day-case but aftercare and recovery is normally short. Hospital Day-Case - Attendance at the hospital without the need for an overnight stay. Hospital Inpatient - At least one overnight stay. Outpatient - Treatment and or diagnosis is received before, or without, admission to a hospital. Setting||The price shown is 'all inclusive' – covering all costs, a pre and post operative consultation fee, medical consumables, hospital charges and all anticipated costs associated with your hospital admission. If you decide to go ahead and book - you pay a deposit on-line now directly to the hospital. They will later collect any balance due when you attend at the hospital. Please note that any further outpatient costs that arise (for example physiotherapy, convalescence costs etc) are excluded. Price||Healthcare coins©||If you decide to go ahead, you book online now and pay this amount to your chosen hospital directly. The hospital will then make contact with you. If there is any balance due, it will be paid later in accordance with the hospitals’ policy for collection of payments. Typically when you attend at that hospital and or their consultant Pay Today||If the price guarantee is FIXED the price provided by the hospital is fixed and final. There can be no additional cost for you for the surgical treatment. However some medical conditions can sometimes require unanticipated extra tests or unanticipated extra treatment. These are marked STANDARD by the hospital so that you are at least aware of the risk that extra charges might, in some circumstances, arise. Price guarantee||This is the typical waiting time between now and an attendance with the hospital’s consultant. Waiting times|
Find another Hospital:Click if you want to use a specific hospital but the service is not listed.
What's Included In Your Treatment:
- Prevent, control and reduce the symptoms of diabetes with a private and confidential consultation with an experienced and accredited dietitian
- Access to diabetes expertise providing support to help you prevent and control diabetes with diet and exercise
- Drawing on evidence-based Type 2 structured education programmes
- Carbohydrate counting and weight management advice including nutrition advice for people with diabetes involved in sport
- Help and dietary advice on managing cholesterol levels and preventing cardiovascular disease, diabetes and coeliac disease